As the Center continues to expand its programs nationally and broaden
the types of programs and resources available to teachers, the Center
has established the new “American Idea Academic Alliance” to foster
community and collegiality among our teachers. In Phase I of
building our Academic Alliance, we are inviting members to join our
Alliance Benefits for Regular Members
- Eligibility for our Teacher of the Quarter recognition
- Certificate of Membership (suitable for framing)
- First invitations to “Evening at the Center” social events and talks
- Directory of Academic Alliance Members (for Members Only, with opt
- Discounts on all of our books
- Regular Member discounted tuition on our new “Master Teacher”
Certification program! (Stay tuned for Certification details in
the next Pluribus!)
Academic Alliance Founders’ Club
As a Founding Member of the American Idea Academic Alliance you will
receive all of the Regular Member benefits, plus:
- Listed on a permanent “Founders’ Honor Roll” on our CAI website
- “Founders’ Receptions” to socialize with visiting Guest Professors
- Founding Member discounted tuition for our “Master Teacher”
- An autographed copy of Dr. Bradley Birzer’s latest book on the
historian Christopher Dawson
Regular Academic Alliance Membership is only $50
in annual dues. Teachers can join the Founders’ Club with a
one-time tax-deductible contribution in the amount of $250, and annual
dues thereafter of $50. Note that Founders’ Club enrollment will
close December 31, 2008.
May 28th, "Evening at the Center"
Thank you for taking the lead on this important
new Member-driven initiative! Let’s keep this momentum going by
introducing the Alliance to colleagues.
For further information, contact John Rocha, Director of Institutional
Advancement, at 713-984-1343, ext. 110.